Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

Where does the time go? It has been a busy couple of weeks around the Click Casa. Last week I started watching my cousin's little boy. His name is Clancy and he is precious. I love him!

Also last week was Thanksgiving and we had Thanksgiving here at our home for the first time. I worked for two days cleaning and cooking and more cleaning. It was all worth it and I would love to host Thanksgiving again next year or any other holiday. I love having dinner parties or just a house full of family and friends.

I am so glad that my Aunt Diana came in the night before Thanksgiving. She helped me with the dressing which was my Great Grandma Garcia's. It's yummy!

On Sunday we put up the Christmas trees. Yes more than one. We have four. One in the main living room, one in the kids living room and they each have a small ones in there own rooms. I love Christmas time and all the decorations. My tree is not finished yet but it is getting close.

I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Love
amanda

1 comment: